5 OPTIONS FOR NOT USING THE WORD "REALLY"
Because really is a really overused adverb.... Really! @bjnovak
- •"In point of fact" - use if you have litigious tendencies and live in 1879 : "In point of fact, you Sir are a moronic sloth."
- •"In truth" - when your actually telling a white lie : "In truth, I only smoke crack socially."
- •"For reals?" - nah scratch that! - never use this. Please. Unless you use "like" before every sentence.
- •"Shut the fuck-up!?!" - you already know something but want to cover-up through an egregious exclamation : "STFU! they were having an affair?"
- •"In reality" - use when the person just doesn't get it. - "In reality, if you want anonymous sex, use the picture of you in your stormtrooper outfit from ComicCon for your Tindr profile."