GOOD MOOD GUARANTEED
The keys to my heart.
- •Anything featuring The MuppetsBecause they cut right to my heart. I don't care what it is, they always make me happy.
- •30 RockReally anything involving Tina Fey.
- •Pictures of Chris EvansThe phrase "shirtless Chris Evans" now automatically fills in on my Google searches. I'm not sad about that.
- •CakeThe food, not the band. Although I do like them a lot too.
- •The Mindy ProjectReally anything @mindy is involved in is going to be a good time.
- •Getting new booksI don't read them, but it makes me feel smart to buy them.
- •The Golden GirlsSophia is my hero.
- •Peanut butter cupsI'm only human.
- •Sweater weatherSummer effing SUCKS elephant balls! Give me that nice weather that only requires me to throw on a cardigan and enjoy a cool breeze. Not only am I comfortable, but I look damn good. Thank you Gap and Banana Republic.
- •Bassett houndsOnly the MOST precious of God's creatures, possibly only surpassed by baby farm animals in clothes.
- •Naked Pictures of Famous PeopleJon Stewart's book that is my go-to. Any essay is good. A personal favorite is the "Hanson Family Christmas."
- •A McDonald's cheeseburger and large Coke with light iceIt's junk food on a budget, guys!
- •Oprah's InstagramIt's nice to know how royalty lives. She harvests her own garden! Just like I don't!
- •James Franco's InstagramI honestly don't know what the hell in observing most of the time. But I DID see that selfie he took in his underwear like right as it was posted.