Tho the marriage didn't last, the legacy remains
- 1.RugratsStill and forever the greatest piece of art about the baby condition
- 2.Wild ThornberrysExoticism? Cultural imperialism? An exercise in cross-cultural and cross-special understanding? WHO'S TO SAY???
- 3.As Told By GingerKlasky/Csupo's blue period. This must have been when their marriage was breaking apart. They loaded up this show w an insane dose of melancholy. Made me fear the intellectual torment and burning depression of being 10
- 4.Rocket PowerThis is no knock on the riders on a mission, 2-4 are rather interchangeable. Gets credit for introducing squid into the cultural lexicon. Raymoooooooondo
- 5.All Grown UpAlways thought they got Dill wrong. They needed to really commit to him having long hair or paint him as an Andy Kaufman-esque eccentric. Valentine's Day episode ft. Lil Romeo is very romantic and sensual
- 6.Ahhh! Real Monsters!Visual poetry no doubt but my preference for human beings lands it at #6