SOMETHING TO ADMIT
I met my boyfriend a year ago today. Context: I'm independent to a fault and this realization took a long time coming
- •Relationships change you
- •Not that they always do, and not that you should set out for that or hope to be savedcause that's a mess
- •I am fine on my ownObviously 🐋💅🏻💁🏼
- •But if someone is great, that person ✨should✨ change me / make me better in some way, if I'm bothering to spend time on them
- •I think I am kinder. I think I am more gentle.
- •I have learned how to get his cat to like me.
- •We have both had some highs and some lows (usually not at the same time).
- •We were not always as supportive of each other as we could have been.
- •Ma la vita è bella
- •Anywayyy I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm a better person for knowing him and that's what any relationship - family, friends, romantic, whatever - should allow you to do