WORDS & PHRASES MORMONS LOVE
I know cause I am one
- 1.OpportunityYou CANNOT make it through church without hearing this, it's not possible.
- 2."It will bless your life"Very specific
- 3.Close quote
- 4."We're thankful for this day"
- 5.Moisture.We need it. We're thankful for it. Still the worst word in the English language.
- 6."For those of you who don't know me..."I'm about to kill 6 minutes of my 15 minute talk telling you my life story
- 7.Nourish and strengthen"Do us the good that we need" or "keep us strong and healthy" are not good alternatives for this either
- 8.Weird uses of the word "even""Even Thomas S Monson..."
- 9."Prophet-a-God""I know he is a true prophet-a-god"
- 11."My sweet sisters""You are so wonderful" (see item 10)
- 12."I promised myself I wouldn't do this"Skeptical
- 13.Heavy pettingSomething youth are told to avoid, except no one actually knows what it specifically means. see: necking
- 14."I wasn't going to get up here but..."Let me guess, your heart was racing
- 15."We will sing on page..."You can't sing ON a page.
- 16.BusomYou guys, unless you're reading out of the good book please use another word less reminiscent of boobs
- 17."In the name of thy son"You better be praying rn