L I V E E V E R Y D A Y . . . .
A friend died 10 days ago and this is what keeps going through my head.....
- •LOVEEveryday we're confronted with lots of choices but there are ALWAYS just two paths....FEAR or LOVE. ALWAYS CHOOSE LOVE.
- •BE A GOOD FRIENDWe need each other. We need a community. We need to give as much as we possibly can. Check in on your friends and you family. Be a good friend.
- •BE KINDIt's so simple. Don't be an asshole. Be nice to everyone you cross paths with. Even if they're bitter and angry--let it all go and just be nice.
- •FORGIVEThe only thing that matters is LOVE. Send it forward. Walk forward. Let it go. Let it all go. You'll feel liggter. There will be more room for LOVE.
- •LIFE IS FRAGILEWe are surrounded by matter and distractions but the universe can shift in less than a second. Try not to take any of this for granted.
- •LIFE IS REALLY REALLY REALLY SHORTIts unfathomable how fast it goes now that I have kids or am in my mid-thirties......and sometimes years feel like cornstarch and water in my hands—slipping away.