PARENTING TIPS (4 YEARS AND UNDER)
- •Have more than one kid (so they can talk shit about you when you get old and weird)
- •Don't be afraid to let 'em cry. Even while sprawled on the middle of the sidewalk. Do not give in.
- •Do NOT talk to them when they're finally playing alone in the corner--go paint your nail or read a magazine.
- •But don't paint your nails in front of them unless you're willing to paint their nails--which is virtually impossible because they're the size of a sequin and they definitely will get that shit all over your furniture-- of course they cant stand there and let them dry.
- •Which begs the question--how young is too young to get your kid a Gel manicure?
- •Instead of counting to three to get them to do something "or else", count down to zero. That's more finite.Suggested by @mallofamanda