We have lots and lots of rags
- •NapkinsI need to make a sub-top-tier napkin drawer that we save for company.
- •Dish TowelLargest rags. Least stained. Hang on stove. Use to dry hands.
- •Tomorrow's RagsI like to leave a few rags out in the living room for tomorrow morning's messy faces
- •Hand towelVariety of handkerchiefs and thin washcloths. Used for boogers and drool. Basket in the kitchen for easy access.
- •BibsThey sit in a drawer that's too hard to open. We don't have time for this kind of thing anyway.
- •Life after ragsBottom of the barrel. These are pee cleaners. Stained tees. Rag afterlife.