THE BEST OATMEAL YOU'LL EVER EAT
- 1.Toss a handful or two of rolled oats into a sauce pan
- 2.Pour in unsweetened rice milk so that the liquid is about 1/4" above the solid
- 3.Add a pinch of salt
- 4.Cook on med-low til the oats are cooked through (about 7 minutes)--add more rice milk of it dries out. Stir often
- 5.Once cooked. Remove from heat. Add a pad or less of butter and a small spoonful of honey
- 6.EXTRAS: yellow raisins, banana, slivered almonds, cream or more rice milk.
- 7.Your welcome.