THINGS MY 9 MONTH OLDS PUT IN THEIR MOUTHS....👶👶
That might freak you out if you had <1 kid
- •Shoes, shoes, shoesThere are too many to keep out of their reach. 😬
- •ChopsticksThe big kids leave em out and the little ones find them.
- •Paper/booksAgain...too many to keep track of.
- •LeavesMainly the kiwi vine growing on our deck...iI keep forgetting to check if the these are safe.
- •My feetSeriously, these guys will put ANYTHING in their mouth. I keep em pretty clean. 😳
- •CordsBabies love cords....trying to keep them out of reach.
- •A chunk of appleJust making sure their gag-reflex is in perfect order.
- •Semi-clean dishragThis is just gross. I try to avoid this but sometimes they're too fast.