WE JUST GOT A WHOLE SHIPMENT OF BONES. WHO WANTS TO BUY SOME BONES?
- •Jo-Ann Fabrics HQ just got three shipping containers of loose animal bones.
- •As best we can figure it, someone at UPS fucked up and sent a whole mess if bones meant for a natural history museum to us.
- •We COULD wait for UPS to unfuck this entire situation, but where's the fun in that?
- •So, we're allowing you, our loyal band of merry dipshits, to buy all the bones you could ever want.
- •Maybe these are from a dinosaur. Like a Boneasaurus Rex or something.
- •These are definitely some sort of animal skulls. Ferrets? Yeah, let's say ferrets.
- •These fuckers came in a clear plastic bag labeled "Bryan."
- •We pieced together a full giraffe. But, honestly, we were just groping around in the dark. We have no fucking idea of these bones ever belonged to a giraffe.
- •Loose bones $1.99 per pound with promo code "JOANNGIVESUSABONER." Only at Jo-Ann Fabrics.