BEST WRITER'S ROOM SNACKS
As inspired by @mindy
- •White Cheddar Cheez Its.
- •Twizzlers.Not red vines. If you bring me red vines, I will arrange for your assassination.
- •Yogurt covered pretzels.
- •A single glass of Malbec.Poured into a coffee cup to keep the perception that you are one to "burn the midnight oil" when you are indeed just stressed AF and trying to stay sane.
- •Actual coffee.But iced. Hot beverages make me sleepy and are "the devil's temperature." I usually keep a big bottle of Chameleon Cold Brew around which is an iced coffee concentrate that you're supposed to cut with water but I don't because I'm crazy and tired and always crazy tired.
- •Nothing.I'm a stress eater, but occasionally, I will ascend to this new, previously uncharted level of stress where I will switch from eating everything in sight (football Sundays) to eating nothing at all (deadlines). It is sublime and I always feel thin and very "Hollywood" until I collapse into a box of white cheddar Cheez its.