Today, I DON'T WANT:
A tale of most Sundays.
- •To do my homework.I'm a grown woman with a full-time job, you guys. Whyyyyyy did I go back to school? Yeah okay learning career things learning I remember but I don't like to remember when I have homework. Whatever.
- •To go back to work tomorrow.I don't understand the term Sunday Funday. HAVE YOU ALL FORGOTTEN WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW!?
- •To go grocery shopping.Because adulting is hard. The grocery store is A HALF MILE AWAYYYYY. That's so far from my couch.
- •To talk to other humans.Because I'm an introvert and it's been one of those weekends. But also I DO want to talk to other humans. Maybe. Depends. I'm single, everybody, it's a very confusing state for us introverts.
- •To renew my car registration.I know it can't happen today, but it needs to happen this week and it's weighing on my mind.
- •To go for a run.I'll make up for it by waking up early and exercising tomorrow morning....HAHAHA nope.
- •To be a whiny human being.So, ultimately, I'm going to do at least three of these things. *sigh*