PEOPLE YOU WOULD ASSUME GUEST STARRED ON "THE WEST WING," BUT NOPE
I double checked. NADA. Mary Kay Place almost snuck by me!
- •William H. MacyRole that never was: Toby's old college roommate.
- •David StraithenRole that never was: southern Democrat with an accent that Josh consistently makes fun of.
- •Colm MeaneyRole that never was: ex-boyfriend of Abbey who got better grades than Jeb at Notre Dame.
- •Emilio EstevezRole that never was: someone who President Bartlett really hates, because it worked for Brad Pitt when he guest starred on "Friends."
- •Dana DelanyRole that never was: one of Zoey's college professors whose motives we're constantly unsure of.
- •Ed LauterRole that never was: NRA spokesperson who Leo ends up sucker punching.
- •Tim Blake NelsonRole that never was: kept waiting in the Roosevelt room the entire episode.
- •Jean SmartRole that never was: Republican senator and C.J.'s gym buddy.