THINGS I REMEMBER ABOUT "THE BREAKFAST CLUB" SEQUEL I STARTED WRITING AT AGE 13
The rest is on a floppy disc somewhere in my parent's house.
- •It was going to be about them reuniting at their high school reunion.
- •Ally Sheedy is now a therapist. It's hinted that the roles have reversed and she is now sleeping with a patient.
- •Emilio has become a wrestling coach at a different high school.
- •Molly Ringwald works at a fashion magazine. There were exactly 39 sitcoms about about fashion magazines in the nineties, so to me this didn't seem too on the nose, but an educated guess.
- •Had some grim predictions for Anthony Michael Hall's future. GRIM.
- •Don't remember anything about Judd Nelson. All I know is that I wanted him to be wearing suits, because I thought myself something of an expert juxapositioner.
- •In the beginning there's a montage of everyone learning about the reunion.
- •Emilio is in his office talking to the assistant coach about the upcoming "state finals" when someone delivers a letter to him. He reads it and then says the following words, "Actually, Earl, it looks like I won't be coming."