THOUGHTS I HAD WHILE SENDING SOMEONE A YOUTUBE VIDEO
Note: It was the Garfunkel and Oates song "The Fade Away."
- •Do non-parents e-mail videos to people?
- •They're gonna love this.
- •Do non-uncles e-mail videos to people?
- •I wonder which music video would be best. There's a few of them.
- •Do non-dad's friends e-mail videos to people?
- •The acoustic one is best, but there's another that has better production value and adds to my pre-viewing credibility with the recipient.
- •What happened to that family friend who shows up in several home movies and then suddenly disappeared?
- •Although, the acoustic version has more views. I'll go with this one.
- •Seriously. What went down with this guy? Oh god. Did my parents invite him into a threesome and it went awry? Am I the product of said threesome? Maybe they don't know who ultimately fathered me and vowed to never do a DNA test. After breaking off contact with him, he must have been so confused.