A PERFECT SUNDAY
My favorite day of the week and here's why
- •Go for a hikePreferably with a best buddy and bonus points if there's some gossip involved
- •BrunchEggs Benedict, French toast, biscuits... I want it all
- •Go to the Farmers MarketAnd buy one non-essential item like that overpriced candle that you always pass by.
- •Make my weekly schedule and goals listThis is my sacred time where I schedule everything from weekly meals, workout plan, sometimes even outfits. I have a color-coded system in place now. It's a serious thing.
- •Go grocery shoppingAnything I couldn't get at the farmer's market
- •LaundryAnd change the sheets
- •Pour myself a cocktail or roll a jointSometimes both. Today I'm having bourbon and grenadine. So good.
- •Catch up on TV, watch a movie, read, or writeTime to chill
- •Try a new recipeTonight: Mexican Casserole
- •Candlelight yogaNothing to cement the chill vibes with some pre-dinner yoga.
- •Sunday SupperWith my honey or some friends. All are welcome as long as I don't have to leave my place.
- •Sunday TelevisionDesperately waiting for Game of Thrones to come back
- •Bath, body scrub, get ready for bed