MY DAILY LIST OF SUPPLEMENTS
DR approved, of course
- •Sam-EHelps with joint pain and mood swings, which are two of my biggest enemies.
- •Daily multi-vitaminSelf-explanatory
- •CalciumBecause my grandma's bones are brittle and I don't drink enough milk
- •Vitamin CSelf-explanatory
- •Magnesium-oxideA new one to the collection. Doc recommended it for migraines. We'll see how it goes.
- •Fish oilI don't need to go over the benefits, right?
- •Digestive EnzymesI usually take one after lunch to help with any digestive stuff that may come up. Thanks Josh Friedman for showing me the magic of enzymes.
- •Rose HipsAlso a post-lunch supplement. They improve my mood.
- •Isomer-ETaken post-dinner. My skin has never looked better.
- •ProbioticsOne before bed and I wake up with a happy tummy. Another Friedman lesson. They have also helped my allergies immensely.
- •Riboflavin (vitamin B-2)This is another new one that's supposed to aid migraines.