10 Things I've Stolen
Things I've taken that weren't really mine to have.
- •A roll of Life Savers from a supermarket when I was around 8The flavors were cherry, lemon, orange, and guilt.
- •A tape dispenser from a previous jobThey "job eliminated" a dozen people that day, including me. I felt justified "office supply-eliminating" them.
- •Extra plastic bags from the supermarketI have a number of cats, so we can definitely call this recycling.
- •My kids' French friesNot technically illegal. It's in the "Dad's Official Rights & Privileges" handbook.
- •Things I placed in the lower part of my cart at Target that I forgot to put on the conveyor belt when I checked outNot intentional, but did I give them back? Ummmm...
- •The blanket
- •Malted milk balls at Whole FoodsEvery once in a while, my wife and I would just dispense a couple and eat them inconspicuously.
- •Extra Splenda packets from various coffee housesGiven what they charge me for coffee, I don't feel too bad about this.
- •Hotel amenitiesNever a towel, but plenty of unopened shampoo bottles, conditioners, moisturizers, and shoe sponges I took on my way out.
- •My parents' timeI yammered a lot as a kid.