The Best Secret Santa Gift I Ever Gave
There was no contest, but I nailed it, and you can too.
- •Buy this photo snow globe from Amazon
- •Besides being pretty cheap, the globe is rubber, not glass. And it has two sides.
- •Then go to your recipient's Facebook or Instagram page, and find two photos of her/his kids or pets in roughly the dimensions of a baseball card.If you don't have access, find someone who does.
- •Print color versions of the photos that fit the frame's dimensions and follow the globe's directions to insert them.
- •Then put it in a box, wrap it, and write on the outside "Yes, you can shake me!"
- •Three years later, it's still the coolest thing in her office.