Things I Like That "Men" Are Not Supposed to Like
This is a companion piece to my previous Li.st "Things a Man is Supposed to Like That I Dont"
- •Mall shoppingWhen you combine Banana Republic, Starbucks, air conditioning and a food court, what could he better? I'm so used to malls now I can enter a new one and find the food court on instinct alone.
- •CatsCats rule.
- •Barry ManilowBlame my mother, who played Barry nonstop when I was young and impressionable.
- •Returning merchandiseSomething about getting money, even money I'm owed, still feels like free money. Yes, I'll take a gift card.
- •The English PatientWhat can I say, it made cry.
- •Pink (The color)This is the color of the balloon my son asked for years ago at a Trader Joe's. The balloon guy insisted he take a blue one instead. I insisted back.
- •RuPaulWork it.
- •Letting my wife drive... all the time.If she loves to drive and is indeed a better driver, why the heck not?
- •Asking for helpAnd knowing when I need it.