I've been an Arsenal fan since 2005/06 it's about 10 years now. It's been 10 years full of wonderful games, lots of talented players, and upsetting moments. Here's a list that explains why I love Arsenal so much.
- •Thierry Henry: Henry has been one of the most historical players in Arsenal's history. A striker with so much class, a goal scorer that will make the inside of the foot finish look so magical.
- •Dennis Bergkamp: I've never seen a forward with a technical touch like Dennis Bergkamp. His first touch is amazing, I'm sure you have all seen that turn he does against Newcastle. What a forward, him and Henry were unstoppable.
- •Cesc Fabregas: As I was getting older, I was learning more about football. The day I saw Fabregas playing, I knew he was something special. A young center midfielder with all the attributes possible: vision, passing, touch, finishing, dribbling, leadership, etc. The day he signed with Barça, was the day I cried for the first time being an AFC fan.
- •Youth Development: Arsenal has been a club that likes to invest in young talent. Their scouts do a great job by getting players from the ages of 16-21 to develop them as quality footballers: Cesc Fabregas, Jack Wilshere, Alex Chamberlain, Aaron Ramsey, Samir Nasri, Hector Chamberlain, Gerion Zelalem, etc.
- •Arsene Wenger: The boss is one of the reasons why, I believe I know so much about football. A manager that developes quality footballers. That like to have ball possession and do lots of one or two touches. A manager that makes you enjoy football in another level that you have never experience.
- •London: London is definitely one of the best cities in the world. I'm a premier league fan, and I had to chose a team from England that represented an amazing city.
- •Symbol/Crest/Color: "Gunners" sounds tough, sounds powerful, sounds like an army of brave men. The crest is so classic, and yet very simple. Red is one of my favorite colors, a color that's very powerful and stands for various things.
- •Players: Overall the players that come to play with Arsenal are hardworking, humble, generous, and most important quality footballers. Always been a fan that Arsenal doesn't buy superstars or players that have a reputation for being "show offs" or give problems to the team.
- •The Invincibles: The era of the invincibles is amazing. A team that did not lose a single game in the most competitive league in the world is something to be proud of.
- •Hope: Arsenal is a team that gives me hope. Without hope, I might as well be dead. Gives me hope that one day we will win the Premier League consecutively, a team that will dominate Europe and finally past round of 16s in the Champions League. A team that will continue to develop footballers and give young players hope to reach their dreams.