Already on li.st? Open in app.
Inspired by @marymurphy
- •My uncracked phone screen
Things. Are a bit. ~Tense~. Right now.
- •50% Team DrogonBABY BOY YOU HAVE BEEN LIKE AN ASSHOLE CAT FOR 80% OF YOUR LIFE AND I DON'T REALLY LIKE YOU BUT THEN YOU ALMOST DIED AND I GENUINELY REALIZED I WAS NOT READY TO SEE YOU GO COME GIVE ME A HUG AND THEN GO GET SOME SLEEP.
- •20% Team SansaIT'S OKAY THAT YOU'RE THE LAME STARK NOW SANSA, YOU'RE ALSO THE SMART ONE. I AM HERE FOR YOU. BUT DO NOT FUCK UP.
- •10% Team AryaI am so weirdly down with Sansa and Arya's reunion/current relationship. Honestly the Stark girls are killing it almost as hard as the Stark boys are failing me. Also that Arya/Brienne scene breathed life into parts of my body I DID NOT EVEN KNOW I HAD.
A spiritual sequel to what may be my best list of all time, https://li.st/joemurphy/is-rachel-weisz-the-best-part-of-this-movie-5sBoJhHVsm9P5ffa3ydj3Q
- •The Dark KnightMaggie Gylenhaal was great in the role of Gotham's assistant D.A. and Batman's love interest. Rachel Weisz would have been better.
- •InceptionMarion Cotillard was perfect, this movie would not have been better with Rachel Weisz.
- •Girl, InterruptedThis just feels right. Young Rachel Weisz would have fit in perfectly, and made this movie better.
I do NOT wanna talk about it.
- 32.Ok here's the poster.
- 31.Alright here we go.
- 30.Knock-off green goblin with big ears holding a spear
Aka not real worries.
- •The movie version of IT comes out in two months and I've been reading the book version for about six months and I'm only half way through. To be fair, the book is about 1500 pages long. But I think I'm eventually gonna have to make like a Game of Thrones fan circa 2016 and decide between the book or the movie for the ending.
- •Now that I'm done with The Handmaid's Tale and Rick and Morty, I feel like I'm not using my Hulu account enough to justify whatever I'm paying for it. This Is Us is stupid.
- •The cord that connects my phone to the tape in my car that lets me play music is starting to do that thing where it's getting frayed and the wires are coming out and it's like, ugh.
Y'all. It's been 385 days since the last Game of Thrones episode aired. And I have slogged through each second like it was the depths of acttttual hell. But we are about to be in. this. shit. once. more. In preparation for season 7 beginning on Sunday, here are the characters I am currently rooting for.
- •60% Team TyrionLet's just get this one out there right off the bat. Raise your hand if you agree that Tyrion did not get enough screen time or major storylines last season. Everyone? Ok cool. It's time for ARGUABLY THE MAIN CHARACTER of the show to reclaim his position as top dog. I am ready for him to set foot on his homeland with a dragon queen by his side, and take back his life and his land and his dignity and a whole lotta other things in the most snarky way possible. Let's do this.
- •20% Team DaenerysI mean how can I not be? After 6 years, bb girl is finally posing a major threat to the GoT art department, who must now decide whether or not to include the entire continent of Essos in the opening credits even though FINALLY none of the story is happening there, and I am HERE FOR IT.
- •10% Team SansaI am so. Worried. About. Sansa. You guys. She should sit this season out. She should honestly just take 5 this entire season. I have such a bad feeling David and DB are gonna fuck us. But I'm behind her all the way.