ALCOHOLS THAT I HAVE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH
- •Vodka.Made out with a couple toilets in Scotland, now I can never drink it again. Had some pretty great bathroom floor conversations though.
- •Rum.Rum and Coke used to be my go-to drink. Until this summer. When it crossed me. I threw up about 10 times during the cab ride home, including in the parking lot of a perfectly good 7 Eleven. Nothing good came out of this experience.
- •GinGot invited to a college party when we were on senior week at OCMD. Ended up locking myself and my ex-best friend in one of the guys' bedrooms so we could cry and talk out our differences. Then I called my ex boyfriend and told him about all the problems in my life. Then I ended up running in the same circles at college as all the boys who invited us to said party.Suggested by @k8mcgarry
- •Gin.It just tastes like twigs and I don't get it.
- •Ever ClearI don't wanna talk about it. Because I don't remember it.Suggested by @marymurphy
- •Peach schnappsNeed I say more?Suggested by @shanaz
- •GinDon't take a shot of just gin. It's gross. I had a mini airport sized bottle when I went to a concert with a friend. He has fireball. We took our shots next to a little bridge in Broad Ripple in Indy. I nearly threw up all over the place. Too many pine trees going down my throat!!!!!!!Suggested by @evak
- •Jack Daniel's Tennessee HoneyI used to LOVE this stuff, but at a Christmas party two years ago I took a few too many shots of this and some Fireball and threw up in the kitchen sink. 👌🏻 Now the smell of whiskey makes me wanna hurl.Suggested by @katiesham
- •All of itNot a drinker.Suggested by @MatthewAlmont
- •FireballA friend convinced me to do shots of Fireball for her birthday. All I remember is falling over a lot and eventually throwing up in my friend's bathroom. To this day, can't even say "fireball" aloud.Suggested by @brittscott
- •jagermeisterInsta-barf 💀Suggested by @weimsworld
- •Some awful gigantic vat of mixed drink at a fraternity house dubbed "the kitchen sink". Pretty sure it was heavy on the Everclear. Then again, there's no way to be pretty sure of anything that occurred that night.Suggested by @madisongable
- •GinI can still drink it, but I reek of it the next day and flash back to an office holiday party "in excess" of 10 years ago.Suggested by @budesigns
- •Bacardi Dragon BerryIt was a slow summer Monday night at a bar where I went to college. This stuff had just come out for promo, and they gave us shots for free after I beat one of the bartenders in quarters. Split a fifth with 2 friends somehow. Threw up 13 times the next day. Still can't smell the stuff without gagging.Suggested by @LizDawson
- •Hennessy 💀Suggested by @daniellemariko