ALL-TIME FAVORITE ENDING SCENES IN MOVIES
Someone on here has definitely already done something like this, but I can't remember the list. So. Inspired by someone. Also minor SPOILERS.
- •The Fellowship of the RingUGH NO ONE PULLS OFF LANDSCAPE SHOTS LIKE LOTR AND THE FRODO/SAM ACTION HERE IS SO HOPEFUL AND FORWARD THINKING AND 100%
- •The Two TowersTHE CONTINUING FRODO/SAM HOPEFULNESS. THE IMPENDING TREACHERY. GOLLUM. THAT LAST SHOT WITH THE DRAGONS. THIS IS MY CHILDHOOD.
- •The Return of the KingJust when you think the Frodo/Sam bond has reached maximum potential, they hit the ludicrous speed and leave you absolute sobbing. Also, it's been over 12 years, and this is still the most beautiful shot I have ever seen in a movie.
- •Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanI'm pretty sure 98% of the Harry Potter fan base agrees that the third movie was the best one. It's just so playful and artsy and pretttttty and the ending suits it perfectly.
- •InceptionUGH THE TOP DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE HE CHOSE HIS FAMILY, DON'T YOU GET IT? *AGGRESSIVELY PUSHES UP HIPSTER GLASSES
- •Furious 7I have never come so close to crying in a theater.
- •Les MiserablesLet me clarify one thing right off the bat. I hated this movie. It was 17 hours too long and no one told me that the entire movie was going to be one big song. But I respected the ending.
- •Monsters Inc.UGH KITTY
- •Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's ChestThis movie has middle child syndrome. It has so many good qualities that always seem to be overlooked because it's sandwiched between two big whoppers. Jack Sparrow freaking died in this movie you guys. And I remember going awwwww haylllllle yeah in the theater at the Barbossa ending.
- •The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince CaspianThat song had no right.
- •Iron ManYEAH YOU ARE TONY
- •Slumdog MillionaireSoooooo many bad things happen in this movie, yet the ending makes you feel like you've just seen the feel-good film of the century
- •Zero Dark Thirty👏Jessica Chastain everyone.👏
- •Maverick"You both sing the same wrong words to Amazing Grace." WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR THIS MOVIE YOU GUYS, IT'S FANTASTIC.
- •The Bourne SupremacyEXTREME WAYS INDEED, WOULDN'T YOU SAY PAMELA?
- •The 22 Jump Street credit sequenceLiterally just for this shot
- •The Breakfast Club👏DETENTION 👏MAKES 👏CHILDREN 👏UNITE
- •Empire RecordsI don't know what it is about the final rooftop performance but I was like helllllllllll yessssssssss I needed this.