Game of Thrones Teams I'm Currently On (S7 E6)
We have come to a weird moment in this show's history where I'm not particularly thrilled with any of the main characters. So this list is going to be interesting.
- •40% Team Night KingThere's a theory going around that the Night King actually expected Dany to come swooping in with her dragons to save everyone, which would explain why he let Jon and Co. sit unbothered on that island for like a day and a half, and also why he had those massive chains with him. And you know what? YOU KNOW WHAT? Good for him. If our fearless heroes are dumb enough to fall into that trap, they deserve it. And I also feel like the Night King is going to treat Viserion better than Dany ever did.
- •30% Team BrienneSansa sends you to the literal lion pit that is King's Landing, home of your worst enemies and also your forbidden crush, all because she's feeling insecure about her position at Winterfell? Fuck that noise. You don't even need her.
- •20% Team TyrionFINALLY someone is thinking about how this whole entire invasion plan would fall to shit if Dany died, and even better, he's trying to do something about it. Democracy is honestly the only hope for this God forsaken continent, and Tyrion might just be the best chance for it actually happening.
- •9.99% Team RhaegalUgh you guyyyyyyyyyyyys he lost his best friennnnnnnnnnd.
- •0.01% Team Stark GirlsIt only took one episode, but that is how close I am to losing all respect for Sansa and Arya. They had better. Be playing. The long. Con. Against. Little Finger. Because I am done with their made up drama BEEEYYYEWWWLLLLSHIT. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.