Good Shit I Watched This Past Week
- •Your NameA little slow, very pretty, kinda only watched it because there is nottttthing else playing in any theater near me.
- •American Dad, season 14 episode 10Klaus the fish dies but then somehow finds a way to transfer his consciousness into Stan's car. The two of them then form a local crime fighting duo. Meanwhile, Steve and his friends try to prank a passing car on the highway by throwing eggs at it. Turns out the car is being driven by Roger, disguised as a husband and father of 2 with anger issues who just failed his exam to become a cop. He then proceeds to chase Steve and his friends across town with his fake family. You guys I love this show.
- •LOST, season 1Season 1 of LOST doesn't get enough credit for being fantastic. The birth/death episode alone deserves every Emmy from here to eternity.
- •Anne, season 1 episode 6DIANA'S LITTLE SISTER GOT SICK AND THERE WERE NO ADULTS AROUND SO ANNE HAD TO COME RUNNING THROUGH THE SNOW IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH THE IPECAC AND THEN LATER IN THE EPISODE SHE GOT LIFE ADVICE FROM DIANA'S GREAT AUNT WHO WAS "NEVER MARRIED BUT LIVED WITH A FEMALE ROOMMATE FOR DECADES" MEANWHILE GILBERT'S GIVING ME THE MOST YOU GUYS I LOVE THIS SHOW.
- •ChocolatYou guys this movie is freaking CHARMING. Juliette Binoche is the best, Alfred Molina is perfect at playing slightly shitty characters, and also the FOOD.
- •Veep, season 6 episode 2After watching the first episode, I kinda thought this season was missing some of the direction the show had in its first five seasons (mainly cuz Selina is no longer in politics). And then Gary started attacking Andrew with a man purse while screaming at him when he found out he had been cheating on Selina. I died.
- •Fantasia 2000Angela Lansbury is American what the hell.