HERE IS EVERY MOVIE WITH DRAGONS I CAN THINK OF
I wouldn't say I'm surviving so much as thriving on this Valentine's Day.
- •Reign of FireGet it, because rain. Reign. Rain.
- •How to Train Your DragonThe children's movie where the hero gets his foot chopped off and we're just supposed to roll with that.
- •How to Train Your Dragon 2I'm somehow much more OK with him losing his dad than him losing his foot.
- •Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's StoneAnd it was a girl THE WHOLE TIME.
- •Harry Potter and the Goblet of FireBut the real monster is everyone's hair.
- •Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2There is no way Buzzfeed UK did not pick up this story. YOU CAN'T OBLIVIATE THE INTERNET GUYS.
- •The Neverending StoryMore like the neverending nightmare, because this inside-out dragon dog hybrid crime against nature is just one big no for me.
- •Pete's DragonI don't understand what's happening here and I won't respond to it.
- •MulanYOU MISSED. HOW COULD YOU MISS. HE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
- •The Voyage of the Dawn TreaderAKA the "Office, Season 8" of the Narnia series.
- •Dragon WarsMORE LIKE DRAGON SNORES I write in my spirited Rotten Tomatoes comment section review.
- •Sleeping BeautyYep.
- •Spirited AwayWoah did he always have those bird feet...
- •ShrekDo. Not. Think. About. Dronkey. Babies.
- •The Lord of the RingsThis is apparently not a "dragon" but actually a "fell beast," which is kinda like that episode of Arthur where he gets the green dud potato toy and everyone else has the cool potato toys.
- •The HobbitPictured: A cool potato toy.