I'M WATCHING "FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS" FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS SO FAR
This show has been popping up on here recently, so I thought I would contribute. I'm almost done with the first season.
- •I want Coach Taylor to be my dad.
- •I want Tami to be my mom.
- •Saracen is a precious baby otter who is too pure for this drama. Go hug your grandmother.
- •I hope Tyra goes to college and breaks OUTTA this town.
- •It's probably gonna get worse for Riggins before it gets better.
- •Smash needs to pick up a hobby that is not football.
- •Julie has some valid points sometimes but other times Julie kinda sucks and is rude.
- •Buddy sucks and does not deserve a second chance and probably peaked in high school.
- •The kinda-racist coach is about 50/50 with me right now, but I appreciate that he is making the effort to do better.I can't find a picture of him because I can't remember his name
- •Landry cracks me up, but I'm pretty sure the show is gonna put him through some shit pretty soon. He's too much of a comic relief right now.
- •Jason is kinda annoying. Am I supposed to be really rooting for Jason? I guess he's ok.
- •Lyla. Honey. I don't WANT to dislike you because I feel like it's cliche to make the popular pretty girl kinda dislikable, and I don't think you get enough good lines, but BABE. You're kinda the worst. Work on your crying face.
- •This town cares way too much about football.
- •In the words of @marymurphy, everyone in this town needs to be smacked in the face and then hugged and then they all just need to go drink some water. Just go drink some water.