INTERESTING AND DEFINITELY TRUE FACTS THAT I DEFINITELY KNOW
These are true to the best of my knowledge. Interpret that as you will.
- •The hippopotamus kills more human beings each year than any other animal in Africa.
- •All of the planets lined up in a row with no space in between them could fit in the space between the earth and the moon.
- •If the earth was the size of a marble, it would be smoother than a marble.I read this somewhere and I do not think it is true.
- •If you had invisibility powers like a superhero, you wouldn't be able to see anything. Because the light bouncing off all the objects around you, allowing you to see them, needs to also bounce off your eyeballs or something in order for your brain to process it. And it can't do that. If ya see-through.There's definitely a better scientific explanation for this, but you get what I mean.
- •There were still mammoths around when the pyramids were being built.I'm pretty sure I actually got this fact off List App. I am a horrible person.
- •Much like white men, elephants can't jump.
- •The only word with three consecutive sets of double letters is "bookkeeper."I learned this on that TV show "Zoom" in like 2001.
- •The shortest performance ever to win an Oscar was by Beatrice Straight in the movie "Network." She won Best Supporting Actress, and was onscreen for about 5 minutes.
- •Odds are there are some twins alive today that were born in two different millennia.