Joe's Summer TV Lookbook
I ran out of Pokeballs last week so I literally have no reason to go outside this summer.
- •Stranger ThingsOh man did I love this show. Such an easy binge on Netflix. Such a simple, contained story. Such great music. Such Winona. I'll probably rewatch soon.
- •PreacherQuirky. New. Violent. Colorful. Over the top. Funny. Everyone has great hair.
- •Mr. RobotThis new season is confusing and depressing and doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I'll stick with it because the first season was dope.
- •Teen WolfTechnically not coming out until the fall but we just got the trailer for the new season and MTV just dropped the bomb that this is gonna be the LAST SEASON @kaitlynvella IS THERE A SUPPORT GROUP SET UP ALREADY OR MUST I DO EVERYTHING MYSELF???
- •LutherSome day I will finish this show. But not today.
- •Friday Night LightsMy relationship with FNL is truly the will-they-won't-they of our generation. Currently finished with season 2.
- •The X-FilesI watched the first three episodes and then realized I couldn't commit to a full-on relationship. We're still friends though.
- •WreckedYou had me for about 30 seconds and then you lost me. Sigh.
- •The Shannara ChroniclesI have the utmost respect for everyone who works in the tv industry and produces something good enough to be featured on Netflix. But this show is not great.
- •The OlympicsYou guys can someone please confirm that the Olympics are actually happening because I honestly have heard nothing about them this summer.