Least Tragic On-Screen Deaths
Ohhhhhh hohoho. Okay.
- •Bing Bong, Inside OutHe's creepy and I didn't care.
- •Ben Urich, DaredevilI didn't care.
- •Mufasa, The Lion KingI'm done living a lie, I actually don't care about this one.
- •Ilana, LOSTWeird timing, also I didn't care.
- •Diablo, Suicide SquadI don't care about anything in this movie.
- •Thorin, The HobbitDidn't give a shit, it was about time.
- •Every single person in American Horror Story: CovenRyan Murphy didn't care about them dying, and neither did I.
- •That firefly from Princess and the FrogPrincess and the Frog isn't that good, wake the hell up America.
- •Superman, Batman v SupermanI didn't care.
- •Voldemort, Harry PotterConfusing, I still couldn't tell you EXACTLY how he died (his spell backfired or something?), and I feel like we as a group do not talk about this major plot hole enough. But also I didn't care, Bellatrix was a better villain.
- •Denethor, The Lord of the RingsHe needed to go.
- •Dale, The Walking DeadI hated Dale.
- •Arlo's dad, The Good DinosaurDid his dad even die in this? I did nottttt fucking care, this movie was awful.
- •Lancel Lannister, Game of ThronesI didn't care because I was too busy WEEPING UNCONTROLLABLY ABOUT OTHER THINGS.
- •All those government agents, Stranger ThingsTragic for Eleven, not for those doucheturds.
- •Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star WarsDidn't really have to die, kinda dumb.
- •The ant, Honey I Shrunk the KidsIt's a fucking ant.