Me and My Siblings, Ranked by How Much Each of Us Is "The Forgotten Child"
There's one in every family. And sometimes there's more than one.
- •MeBaby boy. Never once been forgotten or left behind at any family event, ever. My high school soccer team is a whole other story, but when it comes to just my family, I am VERY good at holding hands and keeping up with the group. I win.
- •AddieThe youngest. Hard to forget. Tends not to wander off.
- •AliaThe oldest girl. Maybe has been forgotten by siblings a few times, but never by parents.
- •NathanielThe oldest. Probably was never at the event in the first place. Completely capable of finding his own way home.
- •KatieI honestly have no idea. Katie is a mystery. I'd bet big money that she's been left behind a few times in her day though.
- •MaryMy mom once left Mary on the toilet. Like literally left the house to go to the store or something and forgot about toddler Mary. Who was on the toilet.