My Spring 2017 Movie/TV Look Book
*I make you all sit on the floor like a kindergarten class
- •Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2This movie is SO DAMN COCKY but it has every right to be and honestly I cannot wait.
- •I mean...
- •RiverdaleThis show kinda has the same blindingly colorful/manic/melodramatic feeling as the early Glee seasons, which is bad, but I also feel like it is super self-aware and is also fucking with me. So I'm interested to say the least.
- •LoganMy body. Is so ready. For this movie. Even though it will DEFINITELY not live up to my expectations. But then again I thought that about Rogue One and Rogue One was awesome so LET'S DO THIS DROP THAT F BOMB PATTY STEW.
- •VeepDon't know how it's gonna work after the end of season 5, can't wait to find out.
- •LegionSure FX.
- •The Fate of the FuriousHAHAHA I DON'T EVEN GET WHAT THIS MOVIE IS ABOUT BUT I AM SO EXCITED
- •Star Trek: DiscoveryI will honestly give any show set in space at least one chance.
- •Game. Of. Thrones. Doesn't. Come. Back. Til. Summer. You. Fake. Ass. Fans.