PACTS THAT I HAVE WITH PEOPLE
Life is rough. Sometimes you gotta get some allies.
- •My sister @katiemurphy and I watched Cast Away once and now we have a pact that states that if one of us ever gets stranded on a desert island, the other is not. allowed. to stop. looking for them. Unless a body is found. Because there's no damn way I'm spending four years alone in the ocean on a rock the size of a football field.This also applies to long-term hostage situations, trapped-in-the-past situations, and outer space alien abductions.
- •My other sister @marymurphy and I have a pact that states that if we are both unsuccessful in our career paths by the time we're in our 30s, we're moving in with our OTHER sister, Addie. Addie is younger than us, Addie is planning on going to med school, and Addie does not know about this pact.Yet.
- •I'm pretty sure @hkelley and I have a pact that states we have to marry each other if we're both single in 20 years.
- •I have a pact with my dog, Effie, that states that if my neighbors ever pay me to paint their entire house and garage during the summer (which has happened twice so far), she has to accompany me and ward off bear attacks while I'm on the ladder. We live on a mountain in the woods.I've since moved into my own place in a city, so this pact may be null and void. But both parties have honored it up to this point, and I'm pretty happy about that.
- •I have a pact with you to never let me do hard drugs JOE ITS THE PACT JOE. JOE.Suggested by @marymurphy
- •I have a pact with God that he well get me to a bathroom in times of great need when there are no bathrooms in sight. In return I promise to give up a social media site and say the rosary.Suggested by @marymurphy
- •Hereby forging a pact to never stop eating Kraft® Mac N CheeseAnd to buy stock in Kraft® together once we both have steady 60,000+ income and have put our children (not necessarily mutual) and @marymurphy's children through college.Suggested by @michael_circa91
- •I have a pact with @joemurphy that if he finally watches The Godfather, I will like one of his lists a weekSuggested by @dfly