Photos I Took with My Nephew at Disney/Universal, Ranked
We did this thing where he would stop and scream QUICK PIC and then we would take a quick pic. Idk y'all.
- •About 45 minutes into the line for the 7 Dwarves Mine Train. Not even halfway there. Ride was about a minute long. Would not recommend.
- •Men in Black ride. Nothing special.
- •The Leaky Cauldron. I brought a sandwich from home like a smart person but then I ate his mac and cheese like an evil person.
- •Simpsons alien ride we went on because the actual main Simpsons ride had a line straight from the depths of hell. Average picture, but it gets #boldnesspoints because we were not supposed to have a phone out on the ride.
- •Day 3. In line for the train to take us to Hogsmeade. We're both passive aggressively pissed off at each other at this point. I wouldn't carry him on my shoulders. It was a whole thing. Decided to take a quick pic to ease the tension.
- •Don't know where this is, don't know what his shirt means, but I'm here for it.
- •WoooooOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHhhhhh. Space mountain. He was braver than me.
- •Special appearance by small girl dressed as Stitch who is unimpressed by this Dumbo ride shit.
- •Follow up to that one.
- •Can't go anywhere with her.
- •Iconic. Fix-It Felix and a half-hearted Star Wars shirt take Disney.