SECONDARY MOVIE VILLAINS WHO WERE KINDA BETTER THAN THE PRIMARY ONES
Don't fook with them
- •Bellatrix Lestrange in Harry PotterInsane, likes to torture people
- •Gollum in The Lord of the RingsThe most complex character in the series, likes to talk to himself a bit too much
- •The Balrog in The Lord of the RingsHas a killer whip
- •Talia al Ghul in The Dark Knight RisesSneaky game strong
- •Mirage in The IncrediblesSmart, sophisticated
- •Stephen in Django UnchainedOh ma lord what was his deeeeeeeeal?
- •Kronk in The Emperor's New GrooveDon't get me wrong, Yzma is fantastic. But Kronk is just on a whole other level. Even if he's not reeeeeally a villain.
- •Vesper Lynn in Casino RoyaleLike Talia, but a whole lot more of a tragic villain
- •Cutler Beckett in Pirates of the CaribbeanIs he the secondary villain? Is he the main antagonist? You could argue both ways. But this thinly veiled Napoleon complex of a man is not to be trifled with.
- •O-Ren Ishii in Kill BillDefinitely a badass, definitely wronged the wrong bride
- •That damn bear in The RevenantAbsolutely no chill
- •The Witch King in The Lord of the RingsGets allllllll the coolest weapons
- •Count Rugen in The Princess BrideSUCH a bastard person, thank you @moonjockey