Someone Please Make an Argument for Me Watching The Following:
I'm kinda in a drought, content-wise. Here's some potential options I haven't seen yet. I do not have the mental or physical strength to watch The People vs OJ Simpson, so just don't even try. Help me.
- •OutlanderIs this going to just feel like Game of Thrones without the cool magic?
- •Everybody Wants SomeI'm more of an 80s pop than an 80s rock fan, has anyone even seen this?
- •The Man in the High CastleIs there... is there a man in a high castle in this or...
- •Memoirs of a GeishaAll I know about this movie is that she has super blue eyes and the score comes on my Spotify at work all the time and it's great.
- •Teen Wolf Season 6You guys I haven't been keeping up, Liam's haircut physically reached through the computer screen and tried to kill me, HOW IS IT GOING?
- •UndergroundLuv me some Jurnee Smollett.
- •AliensI've seen the first one and it didn't really live up to the hype for me. IS IT WORTH IT?
- •Tinker Tailor Soldier SpyIs Tom Hardy in this or no? Also I'm pretty sure I know the twist. Damn.
- •InsecureOk I heard this was funny but like sad or something too?
- •Sing StreetLiterally what the hell is this.
- •Captain FantasticEhhhhhhhhhhh
- •The CrownI'm not gonna watch The Crown you guys.
- •Update: I picked Sing Street. It was great.