Songs I Can Confidently Belt the F*** Out Of
Don't look at me.
- •When You Were Young - The KillersMy 6 year old nephew straight up told me I sounded horrible singing this song BUT DID THAT STOP ME? A LITTLE BIT.
- •Faithfully - JourneyComplete with tears.
- •Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - StarshipOh man I will burrrrrrry you in a duet with this song.
- •Keep on Loving You - REO SpeedwagonNo one ever appreciates this song as much as I do.
- •Don't You Want Me - The Human LeagueI know all the words and I do both parts this is a one man show gtfo.
- •I Ran - Flock of SeagulsI tend to gravitate toward the 80s AS IF THAT'S A PROBLEM.
- •Happy Together - The TurtlesAnd also the 60s.
- •He Lives in You - The Lion King 2 SoundtrackYou guys.
- •Deliver Us - The Prince of Egypt SoundtrackYou GUYS.
- •Bring Me To Life - EvanescenceAs if there's a single person who hasn't belted this at one point in their lives.
- •Any major Fleetwood Mac songI'm Stevie, always.