The Absolute Best Year for Movies
Prove me wrong.
- •1993You got Jurassic Park. You got Groundhog Day. You got Mrs. Doubtfire, Schindler's List, The Sandlot, and, perhaps most importantly, Sister Act 2. You can't beat 1993.
- •2001Monsters Inc., Shrek, Fellowship of the Ring, Spy Kids, HP and Sorcerer's Stone, Moulin Rouge, Royal Tennenbaums, A Knight's Tale, Jimmy Neutron, Ocean's 11, and most importantly Princess DiariesSuggested by @DavidRobson
- •1999The Matrix, The Iron Giant, Fight Club, American Beauty, Galaxy Quest, Office Space, The Sixth Sense, Three Kings, Go, Boys Don't Cry, The Insider, An Ideal Husband, Magnolia, Eyes Wide Shut, Being John Malkovich, The Talented Mr. Ripley, The Green Mile, 10 Things I Hate About You, Varsity Blues, Dogma, Cruel Intentions, The Hurricane, Arlington Road, But I'm A Cheerleader, October Sky, Bowfinger, The LimeySuggested by @jonmichaelwxyz
- •2007There Will Be Blood, Zodiac, No Country for Old Men, Superbad, Gone Baby Gone, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Hot Fuzz, Atonement. So many more.Suggested by @Beezus
- •1939That's right, I'm going old school. The Wizard Of Oz, Gone With The Wind, Wuthering Heights, Stagecoach, Ninotchka, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Gunga Din, The Women, Goodbye Mr. Chips, Of Mice and MenSuggested by @MatthewAlmont
- •2008Rachel Getting Married, Doubt, The Wrestler, Happy-Go-Lucky, The Dark Knight, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Hurt Locker (technically), WALL-E, Iron Man, Slumdog Millionaire, In Bruges, Waltz with Bashir, Let the Right One InSuggested by @spicymeatball