THE HARRY POTTER BOOK COVERS RANKED
- •Prisoner of AzkabanEveryone on this cover is having the time. of. their. damn. lives. Look at Buckbeak's face. Bonus points for the rare Hermione sighting.
- •Goblet of FireThere's just so much going on here. All four champions and all three tasks with room to spare for Harry's inexplicable 30-foot-long wand.
- •Sorcerer's StoneSolid debut effort. Points given for showing Fluffy, points taken for making Fluffy bigger than the entire damn castle.
- •Order of the PhoenixNot much going on here, but I'm biased because this is my favorite book in the series.
- •Deathly HallowsAgain, not much happening, but the back cover finally shows us a glimpse at Voldemort's post-botched-plastic-surgery lizard face so.
- •Half-Blood PrinceUgh not the Cave of Eternal Death and Sadness.
- •Chamber of SecretsThis damn cover. Can we talk about what's happening here? How Fawkes appears to be flying with one abnormally huge wing while looking concerned that baby-face Harry Potter is definitely gonna yank all his tail feathers out? How that's maybe the snake in the background but also maybe just its skin because it looks weird? How the sword of Gryffindor is now pirate-themed? 10/10 would recommend the plot, but hot damn, this cover.
- •This is honestly my favorite list I've ever written.