THINGS I'M GOOD AT
If you ever need someone to do these things with moderately good results, I'm your man
- •Telling the difference between Doric, Ionic, and Corinthian columnsAt least two of these can be seen in the movie Hercules, which is probably historically inaccurate.
- •Kicking a corner kick in a soccer gameI'll set you up for a header 7/10 times.
- •MathI got you boo.
- •Escape gamesLike, on the computer. Just give me time and a sufficient number of completely insane clues. I will bust out of that room.
- •Connecting movies via actorsI can play this game forever. I'm better at this than @marymurphy
- •Picking moviesI have great taste. (I have ok taste)
- •Knowing what that actor is fromI am very Wikipedia-fluent.
- •The List AppFirst social media thing I've ever been semi popular on. It's a high like crack cocaine.