Things I'm Into This Week
- •Movie: Kung Fu Panda 3You guys. This movie. Is hilarious. And gorgeous. It a threequel in a series about a fat panda who does martial arts. It has no right to be this good.
- •Food: Chicken Tikka MasalaCraving it. Can't find a good Indian restaurant.
- •Book: Black House (Stephen King/Peter Straub)So dark. So crazy. So good. This and Desperation are my favorite King books. I'm currently reading House of Leaves, which is kinda similar but soooo much harder to get into. I've had it for a month and I've read like 26 pages.
- •TV Show: PreacherSee @marymurphy 's list on the subject. Everyone's hair on this show is goals tbh.
- •Yoplait Yogurt: Orange CrèmeIt's weird because you're expecting peach based off the color and then it tastes like orange, but you get over that RULL quick.
- •Adobe Product: After EffectsSometimes I get to make cool animations in After Effects at work and it's so chill and I'm getting better and I 8/10 recommend it as an animation software and I'm expecting a call from JJ Abrams any day now offering me a role on the visual effects team for Episode VIII.