Things That Have Never Been Better
- •My pathetic sense of styleNow includes cardigans and brown shoes.
- •My hair if I'm being truly honestI recently made the brave step to ask for a 1 1/2 on the sides while still keeping the top long and haven't looked back since.
- •My bank accountI used to not have money and now I have money and I'm planning on staying single and having no dependents for life HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHha.
- •My driving skillsGuess who's got two thumbs and doesn't say a Hail Mary before merging into traffic anymore?
- •My taste in musicBefore you ask, yes, I get all of my musical taste exclusively from Game of Thrones trailers and the Spotify Discover playlist. Still counts.
- •My comfort with being alone and independentGone are the days when I freaked out and thought I was gonna die whenever I got separated from my mom at Walmart. New year new Joe.
- •Bob's BurgersThere's only been two episodes in season 6 so far, but they've been some of the funniest in the entire show. Everyone should go check them out. Tina pretends an eraser is a cell phone for a day.
- •Sike just kidding about my style, I peaked in '97