Thoughts of Episode 7: The Handmaid's Tale
- •Alright I like Luke more now than I did before, but I still think there's something fishy going on there. HE WILL BETRAY OFFRED IN THE FUTURE OUT OF JEALOUSY, MARK MY WORDS.
- •For half a second I thought that the woman who rescued Luke was Jocelyn from A Knight's Tale and my first thought was THANK GOD SHANNYN SOSSAMON IS STILL WORKING.It wasn't her.
- •This realization:
- •If they were that close to the Canadian border, they shoulda just huffed it through the woods in the night. The kid woulda been fine.
- •Um, I still don't understand how the Mexican ambassador's assistant even knew what Offred looked like. Or how he knew about Luke. What are the connections there.
- •Offred probably coulda mentioned in her note that she doesn't know where Hannah is. Come on Offred. It's all in the details.
- •Offred and Nick better QUIT IT now that Luke is officially alive (but also not at all because I ship it so hard, who even cares about Luke).