Times When Everyone Else Felt a Lot of Things and I Felt Nothing
Alternate title: "I'm Probably Dead Inside." With guest writer @marymurphy cuz she's sitting right next to me
- •The end of Toy Story 3I think the part where they think they're about to die in the furnace is wayyyy more emotional than the ending?
- •@marymurphy: Inside Out"Nothing. I felt nothing. Fuck Bozo or whatever his name was."
- •Any of Drake's songs
- •@marymurphy: Silly Bandz"I didn't get it"
- •99% of the concerts I've ever been toI've realized I'm not a concert person.
- •Any part of The Shawshank RedemptionI just don't get it, I'm sorry.
- •@marymurphy: High School Musical"Like what the fuck"
- •The "Door" episode of Game of ThronesOk I felt like a tiny bit of things, but nowhere near the level of things that the Internet apparently felt
- •The Fault in Our StarsI did not cry. Not even a single tear.Suggested by @lesleyann
- •The Notebook (all of it)Oh wow, two shitty, moronic, selfish, manipulative, & abusive dicks magically died in each other's ancient arms? So glad I spent 123 minutes of my life watching that! (I also don't get why everyone is constantly losing their shit over Ryan Gosling & his beady little eyes 😐)Suggested by @crackdkettle
- •A walk to remember.Nada. I was passing tissues to my sisters like 😐Suggested by @NaziaN
- •Being a babyEveryone was like - so cute omg let's hold her and take pictures of her !! and I was like "if you're not feeding me just give me space pls."Suggested by @hannazoeo
- •When your team just lost 'the big game'I like to watch sports, it's just not very important. And throwing stuff, crying and ranting on Facebook? Have another beer, dude.Suggested by @angela3950