TOP TEN TV CHARACTERS I'VE HATED THE MOST
Inspired by @xtineengels
- •Dale (The Walking Dead)I did not understand the appeal of Dale.
- •Ted Mosby (How I Met Your Mother)I've only seen a handful of episodes here and there, but what I have seen has been enough to convince me that Ted is tha wooooooooorst
- •Zeek Braverman (Parenthood)It's always gotta be his way or the highway. And his way sucks, all the time.
- •Mason (Teen Wolf)Go awayyyyyyyy Mason, you are not a part of the squaaaaaaaad.
- •Frank Gallagher (Shameless)He's arguably the main character of the show, and I despiiiiiiiiiiiiise him
- •Robert California (The Office)If I could just put all of Season 8 on here, I would. I'm sorry.
- •Michael (Lost)You know what you did.
- •Will Simpson (Jessica Jones)I can't really explain this one, but there is just something offffff about this guy's face/mannerisms that gets under my skin. And then he went crazy and started killing people for no reason, so that didn't win him any brownie points.
- •Theo (Teen Wolf)Bitch. Absolute bitch.
- •Sydney Braverman-Graham (Parenthood)The short-lived NBC miniseries "The Slap" is actually based on a real-life encounter between me and Sydney Braverman-Graham.