TV AND MOVIE CLIPS THAT I WATCH ON YOUTUBE A LOT. LIKE A LOT A LOT.
My recommended videos are a hot mess. Spoilers? Whatever.
- •Juliet blowing up the hydrogen bomb on LOST
- •Sam's speech in The Two Towers
- •When Frodo leaves everyone at the end of Fellowship and Sam follows and almost drowns and then they bro hug and go save the world
- •The Harry Potter 4 trailer where it shows how they've all grown up over the past 4 movies
- •The part in Prisoner of Azkaban when Harry makes the patronus. The big patronus.
- •When Dany frees the Unsullied on Game of Thrones
- •When Tyrion has his trial on Game of Thrones and Shae stabs him in the back/heart and Tyrion just goes fuck it and says what everyone is thinking
- •The one trailer for season 2 of Game of Thrones with the Florence and the Machine song
- •When they just decide to get married in the middle of a battle circling a maelstrom in Pirates of the Caribbean 3
- •When Tina crashes the car on Bob's Burgers
- •The ending of Warrior
- •The Katayanagi twin battle in Scott Pilgrim vs the World
- •When Roger finds out they deleted episodes of Bones off the DVR in American Dad
- •When Michael Scott tells everyone the branch is closing on The Office and then makes this face
- •The ending of Slumdog Millionaire
- •When Tim Conway tells the elephant story on The Carol Burnette Show
- •When Leslie tells the people from Eagleton that they have five seconds to get out of her face
- •Literally any scene from The Impossible because holy SHIT that movie is 💯