TV CHARACTERS THAT I AM ROOTING FOR
We're talkin pom poms here
- •Daenerys Targaryen, Game of ThronesHey, you've had a rough life, and you're not everyone's cup of tea. But the overwhelming amount of success that you have had as a ruler far outweighs the odd terrorist attack or rebellious dragon here and there. I'm rooting for you kiddo. Go get that throne.
- •Carl Grimes, The Walking DeadYou know what probably sucks? Going through puberty in the middle of the zombie apocalypse. Hang in there bud.
- •Michonne, The Walking DeadI've got a sneaking suspicion that you're going to make it out of this show alive, so if you want to start building that perfect society that you got mapped out, you go right ahead, cuz I'm rooting for you girl.
- •Carrie Mathison, HomelandHeaven knows that this woman needs all the help that she can get, which is why I am rooting for her.
- •John Shelby, Peaky BlindersI'm rooting for John to take the kids, take the wife, and geh' outta thah' loyfe
- •Claire Underwood, House of CardsShe don't need no man, ESPECIALLY not no man who talked to her the way Frank talked to her in that last episode. I'm rooting for you lady, but then again, you probably don't even need it.
- •Elliot Alderson, Mr. RobotUm. Ok. Ok. Go drink, like. Go drink a lot of water Elliot. No, Elliot, a LOT of water. And then get like 500 years worth of sleep. Rooting for you man. Take care of yourself.
- •Guitar Girl, True Detective Season 2Hope you're doing well, wishing you the best with all your endeavors.