TV THAT DONE ME WRONG
Inspired by @jenniferm
- •GleeAbsolute garbage after season 2.
- •Falling SkiesI. Fucking. Loved. This show. For the first two seasons. And then it just got so weird and boring and stupid. I still haven't finished the last few episodes.
- •ShamelessOhhhhhhh Shameless. You piece of shit. You know what you did. You know evvvvvverything you did. You used to have heart and I loved you so much, and then around season 4 you made me hate literally every character. I'm serious. I don't like any of them anymore. IT'S COMING BACK IN OCTOBER THOUGH.
- •American Horror StoryThe first season was good, the second season tried to cram in wayyyy too many things (Nazis, aliens, serial killers, the devil), the third season pulled a classic Ryan Murphy and gradually turned its characters into one-dimensional nothings that didn't make sense, and I stopped halfway through the fourth season.
- •The OfficeSigh.
- •Sherlock if I'm being honestThe third season was not solid. We all know it. I'm just saying it. The second season is phenomenal though.
- •PreacherWhat the actual fuck was that ending though.
- •The Walking DeadThe entire Beth hospital storyline was a train wreck and no one can say otherwise.